Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
Application Deadline: 31 May/1 Nov 2017 (annual); Course starts Sept 2017/Jan 2018
Study Level: Bachelors/Masters
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2017/18 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Number of Scholarships:
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Who is Eligible:
International and European Union (non-UK) students
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Level/Field(s) of study:
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. Once you’ve received an offer for a course, you must complete and submit the scholarship application form with transcripts by 31 May 2017 for September 2017 start or 1 November 2017 for January 2018 start.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.