University of Sussex Chancellor's International Scholarships
Application Deadline: 1 May 2017 (annual)
Study Level: Masters
University of Sussex Chancellorís International Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to non-EU international students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fee and is offered for one year.
Who is Eligible:
Non-EU International students
In order to be considered for a Chancellorís International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have applied for and accepted a place to start a Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma)
*excluding the following degrees:
- Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development and MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
- MSc in Social Research Methods
- DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
- International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
- Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex
- Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Education
- LLM in Corruption, Law and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
- Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the ďoverseasĒ (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellorís International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible postgraduate taught programmes* offered at University of Sussex Schools
To apply for this scholarship, you must first have submitted your application to study through the University of Sussex online postgraduate application system. When you have applied for your course, apply for the scholarship using the application form. The closing date for applications to be received is 1 May 2017, 23:59:00 BST.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.