Bristol University International Scholarships
Application Deadline: 10 June 2016 (annual)
Study Level: Bachelors
For 2016 entry, The University of Bristol is delighted to announce five International Office Scholarships for new international students pursuing an undergraduate programme at the University.
University of Bristol, United Kingdom
Number of Scholarships:
£8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
Who is Eligible:
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any full-time Undergraduate programme offered at the University
Applicants must apply online. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 10 June 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.